Dharmaraja College Archives collects, maintains and disceminates the college historical information. The proud history of Dharmaraja will be a berried history if we do not act now to preserve it.
Your activities have made the College history. Each one of you have a personal page to record your college activities. You are kindly requested to complete your page in the College history. Please read and follow the links below.
- Dharmaraja History Book presents the college history as a book (wikipedia). It obtains information from the archive's databases. In addition, registered uses can write narrative text to elaborate the information obtained from the databases. Please complete your history page by updating the databases and writing the narrations.
- To view and update information in databases please register as a New User.
- Then you can update your personal information and view your friends' public information in Rajans' Information database.
- The information of sports and other teams and their activities can be accessed from Teams of Dharmaraja College.
- The information of Unions of Old Boys' and Past Teachers can be viewed. They also be edited if you are an authorised officer of a union.
- The photos and documents available in the college archives are available in Artefacts in Archives. Please donate the items you have to us. Or else send them to us so that we can make a copy and return the originals.
- The present students and staff can use School Management System for school manegment activities
Your activites of the college days are not recorded any where. Please send your information before it is too late.
Though our school is more than 120 year's old it is very sad to say that a very little historical information is available. Your activities, performance, and achievements are hardly recorded. Information of the periods of past principal Mr Billimoria, thanks to his visionary actions, is preserved through the Telescope magazine (bi weekly issued) where few issues preserved with us. Few Rajans magazines (annually issued) reveal subsequent history. The situation is more serious in recent past as no detailed magazine was issued. There was no proper place to preserve information, there is no culture of record keeping and overwhelming amount of college activities may be the main reasons which prevented collecting of information. After establishment of the Archives, now there is a place to preserve the information and we are in the process of collecting information. In order to manage vast amount of information generated, a fully fledged Web Database of the Archives is in operation now. It is our intention to make this database, the repository of information of the College. There are several web applications are deployed to provide different information to different stakeholders of the Rajans community. All of the applications share the same database which gives unified information to all. The basic information of Rajans from year 1913 to date is already entered to the database. The detail data collection is in progress.
We need your financial support. Please donate. Even a small amout will help a lot.
Collecting new information that is being generated in the school is challenging. Therefore College Archives obtains a service from a paid employee to collect information who can fill the missing gaps while collecting new information. We are presently raising a fund which will provide a sufficient bank interest to pay a salary for an employee. Please consider to contribute for this noble activity. The archives building has to be renovated. A multi-media projector, and fire protection devices has to be purchased. Therefore we seek your generous contributions. Any contribution big or small is welcome. The names of donors of over Rs. 5000.00 will be permanently displayed inside the archives. The list of donations can be accessed through the web (http://archives.dharmaraja.net/ArchivesDB/donations_list.php) and all the payments are subjected to the Principal’s scrutiny. The accounts are audited and donors can access the audit reports.